Our mission is to share real, farm-fresh meals that promote an overall better quality of life. We are dedicated to re-inventing comfort foods while eliminating those inflammatory ingredients with chronic health implications like dairy, wheat, and processed sugar. New customers often come back two days in a row because of the balanced health and vitality they feel after discovering Pharm Table.
Following research from Harvard School of Public Health, National Geographic Blue Zones, Ayurveda, and other anti-inflammatory diets, Pharm Table promotes a primarily plant-based diet with smaller portions of clean animal proteins and an emphasis on nutrient-dense plant-based proteins. Discover the difference when you nourish your body.
10 Mantras of the Pharm Table Kitchen
- Breathe and be mindful! Remember to breathe in between each bite of food.
- Eat plants that are local and honor each season. Eat foods that pacify your dosha (body type) in each season.
- Eat until you are 80% full. Maintain a balance of 30% food, 30% air, 30% water in your stomach while eating and chew each bite 20-30 times.
- Avoid acidic foods. Too many dairy, animal proteins, sugar, processed foods or coffee can produce an acidic environment in your gut.
- Favor alkaline foods, such as citrus and plant-based foods.
- Avoid iced or carbonated drinks. Cold or carbonated drinks slow digestion in the body. Strive to maintain a 98-degree environment in your gut. Instead drink room temperature water or hot tea.
- Eat probiotic-rich foods (fermented foods), like kombucha, kimchi, sauerkraut and organic miso.
- Consume all 6 flavors at every meal to satisfy and balance your body. These include pungent, sour, sweet, salty, bitter and astringent flavors.
- Sprout and soak your dry ingredients for increased fiber, nutrition, and ease of digestion.
- Combine plants to create complete amino proteins.
A Menu For Every Diet - Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Vegan, Ayurvedic
Pharm Table embodies an anti-inflammatory menu with the amazing ability to traverse the nuances of today's fad diets but also deliver the staying power of centuries-old cultural diets like Ayurvedic and Blue Zones diets.
Our kitchen contains no gluten, processed sugar, or dairy products. Our dishes are exquisitely designed to stand on their own as a flavorful vegetarian powerhouse, and yet we have locally-raised chicken, beef, and pork available for addition to any dish.
Special needs or curious as to which menu items are compliant with your diet? Just ask!
Do you crave a delicious, full-flavored lunch but dread the afternoon crash after another box of sandwiches or tacos?
PharmTable to the rescue! Whether you are ordering for your team or for the whole office, our menu offers all the variety you'll need to keep everyone happy and keep them fueled with energy for the rest of the work day.
Simply place your order online and we'll have everything bagged when you arrive.
Recently Featured In . . .